Edward Mackay (Contractor) Ltd can offer a range of haulage services throughout Scotland, from tipper hire to heavy haulage movements.
All our drivers hold Class 1 and Class 2 entitlements and are all up to date with current CPC legislation and have invaluable experience in all aspects of the industry.
Our fleet is maintained and serviced in-house via our modern workshop facility and by qualified HGV engineers.
Our transport services include:
- Tipper hire
- General haulage
- Heavy haulage Low Loaders up to 60 Ton
- Rock armour haulage
- Abnormal load escorting service.
Our workshop services include:
- Commercial vehicle and Heavy Plant repaired and maintained
- Full diagnostic service
- Welding and fabrication
- Full test preparation
- Hydraulic hoses
- Fully equipped modern workshop facilities
- Fully trained and qualified engineers